Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hope On A Rope Jewelry

This was my 2nd purchase. For those of you who know me, you know that this necklace is perfect for me because I love cupcakes!!! I could eat one every day, and I would if I didn't have guilt. I think cupcakes are the biggest part of why I can't bring myself to start my diet yet. What will I do if I have to go with out cupcakes for an extended period of time?! Its especially hard here in Utah now with all of the great little cupcake shops popping up all over the place!
Anyway, Scott got me this for Christmas and I love it. By this I mean that I bought it on Etsy and told Scott it was from him. Then when I got it 2 weeks before Christmas I wore it the second I opened the package. Still counts though right? :)

I love this shop and I fully intend on visiting it again and buying more jewlery!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/hopeonaropejewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment